We're Hiring - Join Our Data Science Team
Evenly is on a mission to make B2B trade around the world more efficient by helping businesses make better decisions about with whom, and how, they should do business.
It's a big problem. B2B trade makes up around $60T of the global economy every year, so even small efficiency improvements have a huge impact.
Much of our work is focused on the behaviour of SMEs that make up 90%+ of businesses around the world.
An upside of that focus is our work not only impacts businesses but also helps the real people behind them - the owners, operators and employees that are most affected when businesses run into trouble.
The downside of that focus is SME's mean messy, incomplete and often difficult to obtain data, but we've embraced the challenge and have made significant progress.
We'd like you to join us as we continue to make a dent in this huge problem.
- We have a role to support our Chief Data Scientist, who is one of the leading credit risk data scientists in Australia.
- The role could be full-time, part-time, contract or a paid internship - our main focus is on finding someone who's interested in the challenge. From there we'll work out, based on your experience and availability, what makes the most sense.
What You'll Need
- pyspark ML data modelling
- hadoop/spark cluster management (preferably google data proc)
- graph/network model development
- behavioural risk model development (PD, EAD, LGD)
- scorecard/origination model development
- SME credit risk experience
What We Offer
- Salary/Contract Fee and Equity tied to experience and availability.
- Flexibility - work from our office in Chippendale, 2 minutes from Sydney's Central Station, or from home. Our distributed team includes people from across Australia, and the world, so goodness of fit is more important than goodness of location :)
- Challenging work - this is a challenging problem with wide-spread application and global interest in our solution.
Interested in joining us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AND REMEMBER...We're interested in finding someone who's interested in joining us for the challenge - so don't stress if you don't have a lot of experience (though awesome if you do!). As long as you meet the Necessary requirements listed above at a minimum we'll have a chat.