PayPredict monitors a wide range of events for you. That way you're always on top of any relevant changes, good or bad, to your customers and their behaviour.
Below is a list of events we currently monitor for you. This list is constantly growing.
Currently Monitored Events:
- Changes in Evenly Risk scores - AI-driven behavioural prediction of upcoming payment issues.
- Changes in Equifax Risk scores - Leading Commercial Credit Bureau risk of entity failure predictions.
- Cancelled ABNs - NB: a cancelled ABN is a leading indicator of recent or upcoming business closure.
- Insolvency Notices - Under the Corporations Act, a company is insolvent when it’s unable to pay all of its debts, as and when they become due and payable.
- External administration - External administration includes administration, receivership and liquidation.
- Company de-registrations - where the company is wound up and ceases to be a legal entity.
- Director disqualification - where ASIC has banned someone from being a director generally due to personal bankruptcy, being a director of more than one company placed into liquidation or serious misconduct.
- Bankruptcies - where a person related to a business is declared, at law, as unable to pay their debts.
- Writs - A writ is a formal written order issued by a body with administrative or judicial jurisdiction, generally a court.
- Defaults - The formally recognised failure to fulfil an obligation, usually to pay an invoice or repay a loan.
- Judgements - a court judgement against the entity.
- Petitions - a formal request seeking a specific court order, made by a person, group, or organization to the court, typically at the start of a lawsuit.
Ready to start monitoring your own customers?